Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Year, New Life ~ New Look!


Happy New Year to you all!
After a stressful couple of years and further to my visit to A&E in the summer where they suggested I look at ways to reduce my stress, I've taken the plunge at last and taken very early (!!) retirement from my job at the surgery.
It's a very odd feeling but I dare say I'll get used to it before long!
I've got lots to do...quilts to finish and more quilt ideas in my head to design and also some art quilt ideas to create a couple of series of journal quilts.

I'm also going to stock up my
with more cards, quilts and gifts
which for the month on January you can get 15% discount when you use the code
JANUARY15
at checkout.

I'm looking forward to my new life and to sharing everything I create with you :-)
Angela x

3 comments:

Julie said...

Well done for taking the plunge Angela, I'm sure you'll have a great time once you settle into it. You'll soon wonder how you found time to go to work :-)

Living to work - working to live said...

Hello - I hope it all goes well for you! I don't suffer from stress but do get all paniced with all that has to be done and some of the responsibility I have to carry - think it must be age related because I used to be more settled. However, as retirement isn't an option I just have to get on with it.

So good for you and hope it gives you the head space you need to take on this new stage in your life (bimey - all a bit philosophical, but it is the 1st jan! ) Happy new year.

Caz said...

Well done,,, when are you writing a book?! Hehe,,,