Friday, 3 January 2014

New Year New Idea & a Special Offer for my Blog readers :-)


Today I had an idea...how about making greetings cards from photos of my textile art quilts and postcards?  So I did!  I have some lovely blank cards from Craft Creations so I trimmed my photos and mounted them onto the card and they look great - even if I do say so myself!

I will list them for sale in my Etsy Shop from tomorrow (see link top right) 
but for readers of my blog I can offer 
any 4 cards for £10 with free postage to the UK.
Just choose from the selection above numbering from left to right and email me at
amhuddart@yahoo.co.uk
with your choices and I will send you a PayPal invoice.
If you'd like to see larger versions take a look at them in the Greetings Cards section of my Etsy Shop from Saturday.

Many thanks...I hope you like them :-)

4 comments:

Maggi said...

Excellent idea.

Caz said...

They look great!

Gina said...

These are gorgeous and such a great idea

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.