Friday, 17 January 2014

More New Greetings Card Ideas


Last night at 11pm I had another idea for reasonably priced greetings cards to sell in my 


...or if ever I get the chance to sell elsewhere.
So I got cutting out just in case I forgot by the time morning came!!
These are all fabric adhered onto card and available for £1.50 each plus p&p.

I've also listed more photo cards and will post a photo soon but this link will take you to everything if you fancy having a peek!

Now I really must get on with the Black & White & Red all over quilt...


 ...it's nearly finished!!
Yay!!

2 comments:

Caz said...

Looks like your enjoying your early retirement! Like the Black, white and red quilt.

Gina said...

I love the look of the quilt. I've got an urge to do a B&W quilt. Picked up the new Patchwork and Quilting magazine today and might do the one in there

Gina xx