Monday, 10 June 2013

Happy Wedding Anniversary!...


...to my son and his lovely wife for yesterday!

Last year 9th June was the wettest day it could possibly have been but it still didn't spoil a beautiful wedding.

I got the idea for their 1st Wedding Anniversary card from a photo I had taken of Natalie's bouquet, still peppered with raindrops.
I printed the photo onto fabric, stitched the edges of the petals and sewed tiny glass beads where the raindrops are.
(If you right click on the photo and open in a new window you will be able to see a close-up!)

Now I'm working on lots of little goodies for the next exciting event in our lives :-) 

2 comments:

Kathleen Wilson said...

That is a beautiful card. I always enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing.

Get Crafty said...

Waaah, your technique sounds complex but the results look great! Very nice, classic and elegant card.